Voter Registration Info
Eligibility and Registration Information
Eligibility to vote
To be eligible to vote, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be 18 years old on election day.
- Be a resident of the county.
- Not be a convicted felon, unless your sentence is
complete (including any probation or parole).
- Not be declared mentally incapacitated by a
court of law.
How to Register to Vote
When to Register to Vote
When to Register:
How to Keep Voter Registration Up to Date:
- Applications are accepted at any time.
- You must register 30 days prior to the day of the
election in which you wish to vote.
- Always vote.
- When you move within the county or change
your name, request a change form from county
- If you move out of county, you must re-register
with the county of your new residence.
- Address change must be completed 30 days prior
to Election Day.
- You may return to your former precinct to vote
for 90 days after a move.